Safety First

                                           Health & Safety Services

High School Volleyball Player Saved by AED

Just 17 years old, Claire went into sudden cardiac arrest during a volleyball game. Fortunately, through Project S.A.V.E., her school's staff had been trained to use an automated external defibrillator (AED)—and saved her life. This Heart Month, we hope this video will inspire you to become CPR and AED certified. You could save a life. [Warning: Video contains graphic imagery.] Posted by Children's Healthcare of Atlanta on Monday, February 1, 2016

Posted by Safety First on February 13, 2023 at 3:01 PM 48 Views