Health & Safety Lectures
All programs are taught at your location in a time frame that best suits the needs of your organization. Safety First will customize any course to meet your companies' individual needs. By focusing on the prevention of emergencies, participants will understand the need to keep their environment free from risk and potentially hazardous agents as well as proper response to life threatening emergencies. Participants will be taught to develop emergency action plans to deal with emergency situations by certified instructors.
All Safety First instructors are certified by the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross, the American Safety & Health Institute and the National Safety Council.
To request information
or schedule a course:
All Lecture Series programs meet OSHA requirements for their topics:
- AIDS Awareness
- Infection Control & Blood Borne Pathogens
- Creative Stress & Conflict Management
- Fire Safety & Fire Extinguisher Training
- Emergency Preparedness & Disaster Drill
- Electrical Safety & Lockout/Tagout
- Right To Know & Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Clothing and Equipment
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition & Stabilization (PEARS)
- Material Handling
- Permit Required Confined Spaces
- Child Injury Prevention
- STAT - Safety Lecture
- Student Responder (for school children)
- Babysitter's Training
All Lecture Series can be combined with CPR & First Aid Programs and there is no maximum limit to participants in a program.